[Healeys] Fwd: 1956 Austin-Healey 100M

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 20:41:36 MDT 2018

OK, now I'm even more confused than usual; I have never seen any
two-tone car with the bottom color stopped at the rear wheel well (is
that what we're talking about?).  That would be sorta like the early
'Vettes, which had a small, oval 'cove' that looped from the front wheel
well back to in front of the rear wheel well and back.

I can attest that, even with the swage line, it is difficult to get a
smooth, continuous line from behind the front wheel well to the back of
the rear shroud.

Bob