[Healeys] 1956 Austin-Healey 100M

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 20:34:14 MDT 2018

Well, Charlie--the original poster--asked "Can the experts on the list
critique this car?"  And we--I'm not an expert, but my dad and I did a
frame-off on one, so I have a few clues--did just that.

I doubt there's anyone on this list who doesn't know what goes on at the
'glamor' auctions.  I went straight to the gallery, but I didn't see any
reference to this car being auctioned; it looks like it's targeted for a
private sale, and the asking isn't terribly out of line.  If Charlie's
interested--or looking for a friend--this car has been 'pre-picked apart.'

Bob