[Healeys] SU fuel pump --thanks!

Bruce Starke cardocgolden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:10:21 MDT 2018

I went for a long drive today and can report that all is well! no fuel
starvation at higher RPMs and the engine just seems to run better
I do have the DK needles in the carbs , thanks David
By the way, I miswrote the octane level as 94 RON when it should have been
94 AKI (  98 RON)
thanks
Bruce
Golden BC