[Healeys] FW: Consumer Reports on Jump Chargers

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:55:12 MDT 2018

Hi Ken:

My friend said his kids, adults with children, bought one to start a car and left it in a closet for a year.  Told Dad it did not work.  He bought a new battery. Guess what it works if you charge the charger from time to time.  I will be using it on my Michigan car in storage for the last 8 months after May 15th to see if it works.  You have to admit, some of these chargers do work from the reports we are receiving.

Bob