[Healeys] FW: Consumer Reports on Jump Chargers

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 10:54:19 MDT 2018

My wife bought 3 of these gadgets 2 Christmases ago.  Just was convinced that she and son and daughter needed them.  Well here we are 2 years later, used little to none, add 30 pounds additional weight to vehicles, will not take a charge.  $270 gone.  I wont say I told you so but I told you so!!!!

Oh and BTW we all have AAA.  What wrong with this picture?  Mars -Venus