[Healeys] Portable battery jump starter

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 23:44:44 MDT 2018

Also from small to bulky.  I got a "Caterpillar" brand (supposedly)
combo--jump starter, compressor, USB out and I think it has an AC
outlet--from Costco for about $80.  It would take up at least half the
boot.  There are starter only Li-Ion packs that are a lot smaller with
no extra features.  I don't think any of them would cold start a Big
Healey with a flat battery, but they'll get a marginal battery over the
hump.

Bob