[Healeys] troubles with receiving and sending to the list.

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:43:04 MDT 2018

Peter:

We have exactly the same problems.  The only group or list that goes to spam
is Healeys at autox.team.net.

No problem finding the healey's incoming as they are in spam and very seldom
any others.  I just copy the one or two I want to read again or save to the
Healeys folder.  I am thinking that the reason is we receive an untitled txt
message.  Why I do not know.  Hopefully, Mark is reading our emails and will
study the matter.

Regard,

Bob Begani