[Healeys] troubles with receiving and sending to the list.

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:49:56 MDT 2018

Hi Listeners:

I recently changed my email address from a private ISP to Gmail and are
receiving from Outlook.  For many weeks I could not receive emails from
autox.team.net and then I began receiving emails sent directly to spam.  I
requested Outlook and Gmail not block auto.team.net, when that did not work,
I began to constantly request do not block the domain and do not block the
sender.  Now I get maybe 50 Percent in the Healeys folder.  They seem to be
blocked because of the Potentially unsafe attachments: Untitled attachement
xxxxx.txt which comes with every mail as I am see the problem.

Do any of you have any ideas.

Oh yes, I do not receive a copy of my own email so I have to go to the
achives to see if you are getting my messages because during the changeover
to gmail they were not being shown in the archives folder.

More ideas?

Bob Begani BJ8 67