[Healeys] Batteries

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 18:16:12 MDT 2018

I’m in the midst of trying to charge a totally depleted AGM battery that came in the AH100 I just bought back from CA.  The voltage has increased from basically nothing to about 11 volts over the last couple hours.  Used the companion battery method of hooking another functioning battery in parallel to the dead AGM battery, then adding the charger.  So far so good.  I have another hour and will check again.

When the car got here via Reliable Carriers I wanted to start the engine and hear it run again. I had it on the charger while the battery was still in the car for a couple hours that turned into  several days, low amps, and the AGM would not take a charge. Well it did charge to about 4 volts.  Made no sense to me.

Hour is up and the battery now shows just under 12 volts.  Looks like it needs another hour or so to top it off.
Perry