[Healeys] 3 point seat belts in a BN1?

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 20 15:44:00 MDT 2018

....I was required (by Australian Design Rules) to fit retractable seat belts to my BN1 (because of a motor change to a 3.8 litre V6) Not all that hard (as per photos) but I don’t know how you’d go with the soft top frame when folded (I only have a hard top)

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane

Sent from Mail for Windows 10