[Healeys] List status?

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:12:23 MDT 2018

Hi Rick:

Thank you for your comments.  I did what you suggested in Gmai eventhough it is not blocking the emails.  They are in the folder marked lists.  I added your script anyway.

I have use the Outlook to filter and block addresses.  I manually added healeys at autox.team.net <mailto:healeys at autox.team.net>  because their system would not accept your script.  This is a new script because the outlook system created bounces at autox.team.net <mailto:bounces at autox.team.net>  and @healeys at autox.team.net.   Will let you know if the fix works.

Now if you can tell me how to get my messages back through the list?

Bob Begani