[Healeys] List status?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 15:27:37 MDT 2018

The List has been erratic for me for the last year or more.  My replies
can take hours, if not days, to post, and many of the replies come out
of chronological order, making it difficult to keep a 'conversation'
going.  I'm gravitating more towards the forums these days, but still
enjoy the more, um, uncensored aspect of The List.

Bob