[Healeys] Tire/wheel combo for BT7

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:02:12 MDT 2018

If you are not racing or doing slaloms with your car, why replace them with anything other than 48 spoke wheels. You say that you have the original 48 spoke painted wheels, they have lasted over 50 years, I think they served you well, you buy another set of 48 and you will never see the end of them.

Jean