[Healeys] Austin-Healey 3000S in Monterey Historics

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 08:12:23 MDT 2017

 Kevin Adair, who now owns it, drove the #171, 1960 ex-Grant ClarkCanadian Championship winning DHM Works prepared big Healey, to an outright winat the 2017 RolexMonterey Historic Reunion Group 1B 1955-1962 GT Cars.  The two attached files contain much of thecar’s history.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada            - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives