[Healeys] Fuel gauge reading full at all times

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 11:26:20 MDT 2017

sometimes just removing a connector and reconnecting it can clean up
oxidization of the bits. I'd take emery cloth of very fine file and clean
up all of the connecting surfaces.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words