[Healeys] George McHarris 100-4

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Mon Sep 18 18:32:07 MDT 2017

I'm sending this request out on behalf of George McHarris.  George's 100-4
was hit head on this weekend and practically totaled.  George is ok other
than some bruises and a stiff neck.

George has the car down at Atomic Motors in Vegas, and they are set to begin
the arduous task of putting the car together again.

Unfortunately, many original parts are damaged beyond repair, and I'm sure
George will want to replace with NOS items rather than re-pops wherever he
can.

If you have some NOS parts you are looking to get rid of, please contact me
and I'll put you in touch with George and Atomic.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711