[Healeys] Scissors lift

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 08:41:34 MDT 2017

My garage/workshop has a very low ceiling and a floor that, I suspect,
covers a multitude of historic sins. So, although I want to put in a lift,
I'm pretty well stuck. I may be able to put in a 4 poster with a beam jack,
but they're pretty well all 3 phase.

Has anyone tried one of these? Or something similar? I have located a
240volt version so am past the 3 phase hurdle.

I was expecting to have to lay some wood down on either side for clearance
and then just keeping the car, MkII 3000, over the top of it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Simon