[Healeys] engine trouble

Ed O'Neal Ed at wadsworthoneal.com
Wed Sep 6 15:39:08 MDT 2017

BINGO !
Charlie,  You Nailed it !

The pistons in BOTH carbs were stuck solid.  Tool me 10-15 minutes soaking with Goof Off to get each of them free.
Cleaned 'em up and it runs like new.

Let me know where to mail the $20 Prize.  Thanks a Bunch !

Al,
You were right too, but no prize for you.  I'll buy you a beer at Lake Giuntersville.

Ed

ed at wadsworthoneal.com<mailto:ed at wadsworthoneal.com>

Edward J. O'Neal, P.E., Pte.
Wadsworth O'Neal Associates, Inc.