[Healeys] Bellows Thermostats

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 11:22:27 MDT 2017

Slightly OT, but I think we owe Moss--in particular, Michael Grant, who
I believe writes most of them--some gratitude for producing these tech
tip docs.  They have really helped me out several times; I just found
one that explains an ingenious--one of those techniques that has you
slapping your forehead because you didn't think of it--way to set the
'steady posts' in drum brakes correctly.

If you make a phone order from Moss you might mention how helpful they
are, so they keep them coming.

Bob