[Healeys] Overdrive wiring question

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Sep 4 06:33:18 MDT 2017

Maybe I just got lucky, but I had to set the adjustment on the throttle switch recently when the overdrive began disengaging as soon as the dash switch was turned off.  Being out of beer at the time, I used a test light connected to the throttle switch and inserted a 3/16" (5 mm) drill bit between the throttle stop and lever (as directed by the workshop manual), then adjusted the switch until the light just went out.   That worked perfectly the first time.   I used bad language anyway, just for fun....winking0001.gif

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large