[Healeys] 67 MGB

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:52:15 MDT 2017

Finally found my next project. A pretty clean barn find 67 MGB.
It's been 40 years since I drove one and just sorting out the dash has been
fun. It just arrived off the transporter from New Mexico.
Happy roads to all and may our Texas friends be safe and dry. I hate to
think about the classic cars that have been wrecked due to the storm
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words