[Healeys] Look at AH3000 BJ8 Phase II near Bakersfield?

Bruce Peters rv9aplane at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:50:23 MDT 2017

Hi all,
I'd like to take a look at someone's 3000 somewhere near Bakersfield, CA. I have a '67 3000 BJ8 Phase II that I'm trying to restore but would like to see someone's example. Sometimes the parts book and shop manuals leave a lot to the imagination. I bought this car completely disassembled and have never owned one so a lot of it is a mystery to me. Anybody around this long weekend that would be willing to let me come and take a look and some pictures? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad