[Healeys] Black Hole

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Oct 29 01:46:53 MDT 2017

G'day

Would anyone have a photo looking down at an early six-cylinder distributor
(less cap) that they can send me.

About 30 minutes ago I managed to drop a nut down into the black hole under
the distributor plate.

'Not a problem!' I said to myself as I started to remove the points, plate
etc

Surely I won't forget where things go in the five minutes it will take me.

Forget I did and just where does that cotton covered wiggly lead go?

Thank you

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

Ps. Here in Australia, before going metric we used to be imperial gallons so
our MPG was more than in the US. The prize goes to Kees for guessing right.