[Healeys] Another question about tires

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:53:47 MST 2017

I am running Vredenstein 185 X 70x r15 on my BN7. Also using 72 spoke rims and inner tubes.
When I needed tires 8 + years ago I did not find any satisfactory 165's readily available. As a "barn find" in your neighborhood of Los Altos, the car had 25 year old 165 Pirelli Cinturados
With tubes. Tried to replicate but no luck. I don't recall what Coker was offering back then but I seem to think nothing that would work.
Regards,
Richard Collins
BN7 #440