[Healeys] Poly bushings

Don Day fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 18:38:39 MST 2017

When I did my frame off restoration 5 years ago, I installed blue poly bushings on everything in my 67 BJ-8 . I live in Florida now , car always garaged, only put about 400 miles a year on the car , no rallying, Just car shows miles. My problem is the poly bushings are disintegrating. I’ve had to replace the leaf spring bushings, I used regular black ones from moss. Now the ones on my new leaf spring ends are crumbling. Is this a problem with poly bushings?  If so am going to have to replace them all? Short money for the replacement bushings but a ton of work . Has anyone else experienced this ?  I purchased them from AH Spares .
   Thanks , Don 67 BJ-8
Sent from my iPad