[Healeys] BN2 H4 SU rebuild

A H List austinhealeyslist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:10:00 MST 2017

Hi Mike,

There are Teflon orings available to replace the cork- you will
eliminate the fuel leaking from the jets completely that way. McMaster
sell them for a few dollars, two go in place of each cork ring (four
total) and no more leaks.
https://www.mcmaster.com/#9559k15/=1a73gao

Also, if you don't have one, get yourself a jet aligning tool. Moss
sells a kit with a jet wrench and aligning tool for a few dollars,
well worth it. The problem is that the carb body indents where the
last jet was tightened up and when you tighten the new jet up it will
tend to want to slip into the old location. The jet tool is a rigid
bar that holds the jet in the correct position while you tighten the
nut.

Andy.