[Healeys] Re Tires in Concours; Just to clarify

Randall Hicks healey100m at me.com
Sat Nov 4 07:07:25 MDT 2017

With all due respect to Gary, and he has done an enormous amount of research on the subject of tires, the Austin-Healey Concours Registry Committee is considering changing its Policies and Guidelines as Gary has stated, BUT with a 15 year cut off on tires, not 10 as he has stated.

We expect to finalize this change in the next couple days and I will post to the List the new policy.

Randy Hicks
Chairman, Austin-Healey Concours Registry