[Healeys] Stripped Water Pump Stud - now fan belt size

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 29 01:04:01 MDT 2017

...if that's a 45 inch belt Patrick you should be able to go to BSC or similar and ask for a 44 inch (or whatever) belt. I've just gone through that exercise (4 times!) to get a belt the right length for the blower drive on my MG TC. There are calculators online into which you put the pulley sizes and distance between centres, but for my application it said I needed a 50 inch belt –  a 47 inch turned out to be correct!

Cheers

Peter