[Healeys] Coil Holding Strap Thingy

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun May 21 05:37:05 MDT 2017

G'day

Thank you for the responses to my question on the correct positioning of the
six-cylinder coil holding strap thingy.

While I am not 100% sure of the original location of the thingy on the BN3 I
decided that it would be easier to position it as the production
six-cylinder cars. Attached is a photo for those interested.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia