[Healeys] Selecting a replacement CAM for BJ8

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri May 12 17:50:06 MDT 2017

No idea.  The DWR1 cam is supposed to be 'slightly better than stock,'
and the cylinders are bored 0.045" over stock, so I'd expect some
improvement, but without a dyno it's hard to be precise.

I haven't run a tank through yet, but I'd expect mileage to be a bit
better; my engine was pretty weak before the overhaul.