[Healeys] Clutch bleeder?

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri May 12 04:49:18 MDT 2017

I installed a complete set of his brake lines and clutch slave extension.
They fit perfectly. The Slave extension proved to be a lifesaver in bleeding
the clutch. Unfortunately, it is my understanding that after Doug passed on
to be with Donald, his heirs mistakenly junked his jigs, etc. so no more can
easily be manufactured.

John Sims
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com