[Healeys] Caliper Piston Dustcover

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 26 22:15:50 MDT 2017

Mike, I had the same issue on my TR250 (same brakes as a BJ8).  Spent  the better part of a Saturday trying to get them on, got a couple on, tore a couple, ordered another kit.

The new kit was much easier, though still a bit finicky, the rubber was slightly thinner and it made everything fit much better.  I don't remember where I sourced either, but the first set was obviously not that well made.

Also if you are working with used parts make sure the grooves and everything are cleaned out very thoroughly.

Greg Lemon
68 TR250