[Healeys] Overdrive

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 6 22:24:50 MST 2017

Fred,

I don’t fully understand the issue. My experience with OD’s is that the lever could be misadjusted if it lines up with the hole. Counter intuitive I know, but parts wear. That said, when driving, to disengage the OD once the switch has been turned off one needs to quickly punch the gas pedal. That causes it to disengage.

John

6’2 BT7