[Healeys] Euro 18 meet registration help

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Tue Jun 27 12:25:47 MDT 2017

Hello Ken,
As far as I know its a real challenge to pay by Credit Card. The Swiss
organisers expect payment via direct bank transfer. I and many of my
friends do not go there as the money asked for taking part is far over our
budget. And you have to pay for overnight stay additionally, and its in a
huge funpark where its so busy you can´t believe. Not a nice location for a
Healey event. The programme is not really inviting.
So as far as I know only 20-25 cars are coming over from the UK, even less
from Germany.

What they say on the Euro 18 booking form is:

"already registered but not paid by bank wire, waiting for Credit Card
payment solution - you have to register again and proived us your "old"
register number (regulatory requirement)"

Very strange to understand, even for me as a European, speaking
europeanese.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----