[Healeys] Euro 18 meet registration help

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 10:34:51 MDT 2017

My quick research indicates you'll need to find your chosen bank's Swift
Code, and authorize a wire transfer to the event's bank.  For my credit
union, this appears to require a paper form to be completed (i.e., a
real PITA).

Wonder why they couldn't just use a credit card payment, which would
probably require your authorization to your CC company, but would be a
lot less (apparent) hassle?  In my experience, American Express is most
convenient to use for overseas payment, but others work with the
aforementioned authorization.

Bob