[Healeys] RE vin plates on ebay

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Sun Jun 25 05:40:50 MDT 2017

Absolutely agree with you Mike, this string of carrying on about ID
plates is probably one of the most stupid performances I have seen on
the list for quite some time. For goodness sake get over it. Apparently
most of the Professional Healey restorers should be in jail for their
misdemeanors. As Patrick Quinn put it quite correctly, if no one is
attempting to misrepresent the car for gain there is no problem. What
you are doing is saving a car that would be lost. Go for it Mike!

Cheers

Larry Varley