[Healeys] minilite/panasport wheels

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jun 13 02:43:42 MDT 2017

Some years ago I bought a set of VTO Minilite look-a-likes for my
Jensen-Healey for $700 the four from Spa Parts Shop, LLC. They are still
in business as a supplier of swimming pool parts with a separate
division for sporting wheels I believe.
http://www.spapartsshop.com/
The wheels were very nicely finished, absolutely true and balanced. They
came with chromed wheel nuts and wheel caps.
VTO is based in Arizona I believe and still alive and kicking. They also
cater for Austin-Healey.
http://www.vtowheels.com
I think the wheels are Japan made and are identical to several Panasport
wheels.

Kees Oudesluijs