[Healeys] minilite/panasport wheels

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Mon Jun 12 18:11:49 MDT 2017

I don't think I have posted it recently but I had bolt on Minilite lookalikes on my BN7.  Brand was Compomotive from England.

Keith

On 06/12/17, i erbs wrote:

from disk wheels to either mini lites or panasport. Some one had a link to a wheel that was much cheaper, but had the look of a mini lite. I need bolt on wheels.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
 BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti

Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Ed O'Neal <Ed at wadsworthoneal.com> wrote:

I don?t understand. Do you want to change from disk to mini-lite, or from mini-lite to disk?