[Healeys] Ram Flo foam air cleaner oil

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Jun 12 15:48:45 MDT 2017

The oil is necessary and will pick up the smaller particles from the air
passing through the foam or cotton filter, thus creating an even finer
filter when it is adhering to the foam or cotton.
On cotton there is hardly any need to wash the filters, the intervals
can be more than 50.000mls. On foam look for the manufacturers
recommendations when to wash the filters.
The oil is a special formulation and is meant to be sticky. K&N oil is
purple red and should be sparingly sprayed on the dried filter after the
filter has been cleaned with special cleaning agent and then rinsed with
water.
Kees Oudesluijs