[Healeys] cable

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 6 20:40:13 MDT 2017

Just google it.

From: Mike S [mailto:phoenix722 at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 1:18 PM
To: John Spaur <jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net>; Healey List <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] cable

OK, I managed to get the right angle drive installed by using a special tool, and decided to take your advice about checking the speedometer itself.  Removed it, stuck the cable in, and it won't turn at all.  I am able to get the needle itself to move by gently tapping on the side, but can't turn the drive.  I don't want to get into the speedometer, as that is really out of my expertise.  Can someone suggest a speedo shop in the Seattle area?

Mike