[Healeys] cable

Mike S phoenix722 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 6 14:18:28 MDT 2017

OK, I managed to get the right angle drive installed by using a special
tool, and decided to take your advice about checking the speedometer
itself.  Removed it, stuck the cable in, and it won't turn at all.  I am
able to get the needle itself to move by gently tapping on the side, but
can't turn the drive.  I don't want to get into the speedometer, as that
is _really _out of my expertise.  Can someone suggest a speedo shop in
the Seattle area?

Mike