[Healeys] Hood release

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 20:21:52 MDT 2017

I have read about this problem several occasions and shudder to think what
I would have to do if it happened on my 100.  The release mechanism is on
centerline directly behind the valve cover and above the bell housing and
it would not be accessible from below as it is on a 6-cylinder car.

Has any 100 owner ever had to deal with this issue and if so what is the
solution?

Best--Michael Oritt