[Healeys] Hood release

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 18:16:17 MDT 2017

Fred,

You will have to get under the front of the car with a light and a long flat screwdriver and take a good look where the pin is located, then release it with the screwdriver by moving it slightly one way or the other. Then you will have to readjust the pin and or the bonnet lock support. Time consuming unless you hit it right the first time, pay attention which way you move things and then you can figure out quicker which way you have to move it if still not satisfactory after a couple attempts.

Jean