[Healeys] Pertronix Polarity Change

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 11:28:35 MDT 2017

"... Do I have to do anything more to the distributor than installing a negative ground module in place of the positive ground one?"

Call Pertronix tech support.  They've always been knowledgeable and helpful for me.  But, the answer is likely no.

Don't forget to swap the leads on your coil, assuming they are correct now.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA