[Healeys] Front leather seat installation

Tim Davis BN7 tld6008 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 27 16:39:10 MDT 2017

I did mine much as you did. I do recall gluing Muslin material to certain areas and using a plastic dry cleaning  bag to help get the covers onto the seat back (pulled free afterwards). What I didn't know and it looks like you may not have either is the trick to get the pleats in the leather covers to fill out. Some of the old seats I have taken apart had padding (looked like cotten batting) stuffed in places to fill out areas for a better contour.

Tim Davis BN7