[Healeys] Fwd: Fwd: Fw: News from Denis Welch Motorsport - Watch Jeremy Welch Win At Zandvoort

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Thu Jul 20 11:54:47 MDT 2017

bad ass Healeys..

Parts hotline: +44(0)1543 472 244 | email us: sales at bighealey.co.uk
<mailto:sales at bighealey.co.uk>

  *Watch Jeremy Welch Win At Zandvoort*

The*Healey Driver International* race brought Austin Healey's and
driver's from all over Europe. A 60 minute race split into two 30 minute
sessions saw *Jeremy Welch* in his Healey 3000, *KVS 484* dominate the
event. After crossing the line in the first half with a 16 second lead,
Jeremy would start from pole in the second half.
You can watch the full second race from inside Welch's car thanks to the
*VBOX* installed.
With both forward and rear facing cameras you get a great view of the
race*. Look out at 10m10s* in the *rear view camera* as Anders Schildt
contemplates overtaking under yellow flags! Though he didn't pass he did
gain an advantage and was very close at that point until Jeremy once
again pulled away.
With Jeremy trying to preserve his tyres, Jack Rawles catches and passes
Anders and is in hot pursuit, until at *29m10s* he visits the gravel.
With the final lap being hampered by tail enders, the result was closely
fought. Jeremy was able to keep the lead and *secure overall victory* by
less than a second.
<https://www.bighealey.co.uk/index.php?route=videos/videos&video_id=1>
*To view the video on our website
<https://www.bighealey.co.uk/index.php?route=videos/videos&video_id=1>
simply click the image above.*
<https://www.bighealey.co.uk/vbox>

*Or call our dedicated parts hotline on +44(0)1543 472 244 or email us:
sales at bighealey.co.uk <mailto:sales at bighealey.co.uk>*
*Austin Healey*
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/Austin-Healey-Parts-Spares>*|
Jaguar <http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/jaguar> | MGB
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/mgb-parts> | MGC
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/mgc-parts>| Sprite/Midget
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/sprite-midget> | Formula Junior
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/formula-junior> | Lotus
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/lotus> | Jensen
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/Performance/jensen> | *

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the sole use of the addressee and not
anyone else. If you receive this email in error, please advise the
sender immediately. Please note that all orders are subject to our terms
and conditions of business, a copy of which can be found on our website
at www.bighealey.co.uk/terms-conditions
<http://www.bighealey.co.uk/terms-conditions>.

Denis Welch Motors Limited is a limited company registered in England
and Wales.
Company Registration No. 1314890
Registered Offices: Sudbury Road Garage, Sudbury Road, Yoxall, Burton on
Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 8NA

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/