[Healeys] Oil in oil/water temp gauge

Darin Graber dkgraber85 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 06:27:59 MDT 2017

Hi Tom,

Other than an annoyance, this is a fairly easy fix.  It is most likely the small leather washer between the hard copper oil line and the gauge itself. It could be the gauge somehow, but doubt it. It is kind of a bugger to replace, standing on your head and all, but is a quick repair. Best...

Darin
'57 "Longbridge" 100-6

Sent from my iPhone 6+