[Healeys] BJ7 Luggage Rack

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 00:41:10 MDT 2017

I'd like a pair of those pins too.....

Simon

From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Dennis
Gavin
Sent: 18 July 2017 00:08
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 Luggage Rack

I bought my 63 BJ7 back in 1984. It came with a luggage rack that attached
to the boot hinges with additional hardware I no longer have. In 08 we did a
total restoration and I can only assume I lost the hinge pin rack attachment
hardware. The rack is in good condition so I'd really like to find a source
for the attachment hinge pin that I think I remember. This is the type that
has lower legs that are supported by the rear bumper and the upper portion
attached to the boot hinges. I hope I've explained this OK and look forward
to finding a source. Thanking you all in advance.

Dennis Gavin

63 BJ7

63 E Type

48 Willys Jeepster