[Healeys] BJ7 Luggage Rack

Dennis Gavin djg at gavinassociates.com
Mon Jul 17 17:07:50 MDT 2017

I bought my 63 BJ7 back in 1984. It came with a luggage rack that attached to the boot hinges with additional hardware I no longer have. In 08 we did a total restoration and I can only assume I lost the hinge pin rack attachment hardware. The rack is in good condition so I'd really like to find a source for the attachment hinge pin that I think I remember. This is the type that has lower legs that are supported by the rear bumper and the upper portion attached to the boot hinges. I hope I've explained this OK and look forward to finding a source. Thanking you all in advance.

Dennis Gavin
63 BJ7
63 E Type
48 Willys Jeepster