[Healeys] Air Conditioning Installation - BJ8

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 19:32:02 MDT 2017

First thing is to make sure that the tunnel and floor boards are sealed and
insulated.  Second thing that really helps is getting the headers jet hot
coated, as it helps push the heat out the tailpipe rather than radiated
into the engine bay.  With those two changes, you will probably not need AC
for most of the time.... my two cents.